Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who Likes Oprah

Okay, who likes Oprah? What I want to know is who really cares?  I hear there is this new book about Oprah that Kitty Kelly has written and it is a tell all about Oprah. Let’s be honest did we really need Kitty Kelly to tell us about Oprah and Gayle. If you have ever watched those two in action you might have suspected something has been going on for years.  I mean they are inseparable.

Kitty Kelly has also written that Oprah’s memories of her being a poor little girl from the south are not true but you have to admit that stuff sells and it has made Oprah who she is today.

What about Steadman where has he been?  Is he in the Montecito Mansion in California or is he down on the farm in Indiana in the cellar.  Has Oprah locked him away? Have you ever seen the guy with Oprah or does she even talk about this guy anymore.  When she began her show years ago, she sported him around like eye candy. Isn’t it funny that they have never gotten married?  Kitty Kelly says that he is the fill in to make the picture of Oprah ideal.  It doesn’t matter about Steadman he isn’t that exciting to care about.

I think if I hear one more story how hard Oprah’s life has been I think I’ll be nauseous. Enough with the Horatio Alger stories! There is no way that any one except maybe Tom Joad from the Grapes of Wrath had it as bad as Oprah.  She goes on and on what a rough childhood she had and how poor she was and they could not afford anything.
She must have had some sort of schooling because Oprah speaks eloquently and she did not get that from being uneducated.  Oprah on occasion does try to talk like a gang banger but it really doesn’t come off but I guess the poor girl from the south does sell and it has made her a very wealthy woman.

How bad could her life be when she is asking her driver if he can drive her to the Ocean from her Montecito Manson? Maybe she can take the scenic route on her private jet.

I use to enjoy watching Oprah but then she seemed to become a little arrogant.  You do have to admit she has the Midas touch everything or anyone she has ever endorsed has become a household name or even President of the United States.

I have to laugh that on every cover of O magazine she is on the cover as if the whole world does not know whom O and Oprah are.  

I guess what is funny to me about Oprah is that she sometimes compares herself to having problems like you and me. Oprah and I do not even have the same zip code and with her billions, I probably will never be in her zip code in my lifetime.

Kitty Kelly is whining now that nobody is talking to her about her book and all I have to say is when you come up against Oprah that is a force to be reckoned with and Oprah will probably win.

Nevertheless, when it is all said and done who cares…






2 comments:

  1. I want to start a magazine and call it S and it will have my picture on the cover every month! lol

    I am not an Oprah fan. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our house we call her JOprah (like Joke and Oprah). Arrogant is right, I never understood the attraction.
    Sure she has the same problems, but the problems you can use money to solve are a lot easier for her than me! As for the ones money can't help, that's just life.

    ReplyDelete